Saturday, August 11, 2012

Blog #4

For my final essay, the character that I choose from The Hunger Game is Katniss and the scene when her and Peeta are presenting themselves to the crowd with fire. I choose Katniss and this scene because in this scene you can see the reaction that Katniss has towards the people that are applauding and shouting her name but at the end of the day it is a game in which they are killing themselves to stay alive. This scene would  emphasize more on Katniss reactions and thought towards how she feels about herself, the crowd and most of all Peeta. I think that that is the most important part of the essay that i would like to emphasize more because in the story we see that Katniss has feeling for Peeta but is not very open about as he is. In this essay I want Katniss to be more open and really say what she feels about him. This would be the biggest challenge since we all know that in the book she is very to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment